Berkshire Health Systems is looking for a highly-motivated, detail-orientation leader for our Director of Nursing Practice for Berkshire Faculty Services.
Full Time, Shift 1, 40 hours, 8:00am-5:00pm, variable
Monday – Friday, Variable Days
The BFS Director of Nursing Practice guides the professional practice of the non-provider clinical personnel in Berkshire Faculty Services ambulatory clinic sites. Oversees related operational activities and functions. Ensures compliance with regulatory requirements, maintains quality standards and advances professional practice excellence and affiliations. Evaluates learning needs for clinical practice personnel. Leads and influences the Medical Group Nursing Community in collaboration with physician and administrative leaders.
(Minimum qualifications are required unless stated otherwise.)
- Five (5) years of progressively-responsible experience in Healthcare Administration or equivalent experiences.
- Physician practice management experience, preferred.
- Clinical background in ambulatory nursing with five (5) years managing ambulatory clinics or equivalent preferred.
Education and Training:
- Bachelor’s degree in Nursing required.
- Master’s degree in Hospital Administration or related field preferred.
License, Certification & Registration:
- RN License – Currently licensed as an RN in Massachusetts.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills.
- Demonstrates leadership capabilities and possesses critical thinking skills.
Berkshire Health Systems offers one of the most comprehensive benefit plans you can find! This includes but is not limited to: Medical, Dental, Vision, 403b Pension Plan and much more! For more information, contact Noel at firstname.lastname@example.org or 413-447-2955.
Berkshire Health Systems supports diversity in our workforce.
Apply today by clicking the button below.