BLP Class of 2019
- Emily Stanford – promoted to branch manager, Greylock Federal Credit Union, Adams
- Kalee Carmel – elected incoming President of Berkshire Business and Professional Women
- Sopheap Nhim – promoted to the Regional Clinical Training coordinator for Positive Behavior Supports Corporation for Massachusetts: “In this role, I provide training to and support students who are pursuing national credentials. I also offer community training around behavior analytic strategies to families to help increase skills and independence.”
BLP Class of 2017
- Marianne Fresia – started classes at MCLA; is in the second course to obtain her Certified Financial Planner™ credentials
- Alex Reczkowski – bought a house!
BLP Class of 2014
- Krystle Blake – promoted to IT Manager role at General Dynamics Mission Systems. In this new role, she will help guide the career development of her team of seventeen employees and will support engineering tools and software for the entire GDMS enterprise.
Recently married? Growing family? Received a promotion or changed careers? Accomplished something great? Submit your updates for the class notes section of our next BLP Alumni Newsletter! Please send your update with your name and BLP class year to email@example.com.