The Lenox School Committee invites outstanding educators to apply for the position of Superintendent of Schools. With a total enrollment of 778 students, Lenox has a PK-5 public elementary school and a public comprehensive grade 6-12 middle and high school.
Residents of Lenox – population 4,791 and located in the scenic Berkshires – live in a world-class recreational and cultural center of museums, galleries, resorts, and most notably, Tanglewood, the summer home of the Boston Symphony Orchestra.
- Build upon strengths of the district.
- Maintain a high-quality educational program.
- Bring energy, enthusiasm, and a personal vision of excellence to the position.
- Successful experience as a superintendent, central office administrator, or principal.
- Multifaceted skills in personnel, financial management, and curriculum development.
- Master’s degree or higher.
- Certification as a superintendent in Massachusetts.
- Exceptional communication skills.
The Lenox School Committee will offer a multi-year contract with a competitive salary and benefits package commensurate with experience and qualifications.
Application information for interested candidates is available at: http://www.lenoxps.org/suptsearch
Deadline to Apply: December 30, 2019
Start Date: July 1, 2020
Non-discrimination and equal opportunity are the policy of the Lenox Public Schools in all of its educational programs, activities, and employment practices. No person shall be discriminated against or excluded from participation or workplace advancement on the basis of race, color, sex, gender identity, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, limited English proficiency, housing status, or disability.