School Business Manager Position Opening
Farmington River Regional School District, a two town regional district comprised of the towns of Otis and Sandisfield, MA has an opening for a School Business Manager. The District maintains one elementary school PK through Grade 6 within the district and tuitions 7-12 grade students to neighboring communities. Our total student population is approximately 350. This is a full time, full year position.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in business, finance, accounting, or related field.
- Experience as a School Business Administrator or similar position.
- Current School Business Administrator certification or ability to obtain same in a reasonable period of time.
- Experience with budgeting, accounts payable, payroll, grants management, and purchasing.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Must possess strong customer service skills to establish and maintain effective working relationships with staff, students, parents, and general public.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office, fund accounting, and related software.
- Knowledge of Vadar Accounting Software a plus.
For a complete job description, contact Eric Jesner, Business Manager,
firstname.lastname@example.org, or Tom Nadolny, Superintendent, email@example.com, 413-
Salary: Commensurate with experience.
Please send letter of interest, resume, 3 current letters of recommendation, certification,
and education transcripts to:
Thomas Nadolny, Superintendent/Principal
Farmington River Regional School District
555 North Main Road
Otis, MA 01253
Application deadline: Position open until filled.