Elder Services seeks a dynamic and experienced professional to assist the Agency in maximizing its community presence and outreach through traditional, online, and social media. This includes responsibility for the Agency’s Berkshire Senior Newspaper and television show. The candidate is also responsible for identifying, cultivating, and securing new funders/donors while enhancing the contributions of current supporters. He or she will develop and annually update the Agency’s Area Plan, oversee the grant process, and monitor the Title III sub-grants the Agency awards to local organizations. In addition, the candidate will represent the Agency in the community and facilitate the Agency’s Advisory Council activity. Experience and familiarity with the county’s aging network and resources a plus.
- Master’s degree preferred, bachelor’s required.
- Demonstrated experience in the marketing and advancement of community-based nonprofits.
- Successful planning and proposal or grant writing experience.
- Excellent written, verbal, and computer skills required.
- Demonstrated project management and leadership skills a must.
Excellent benefits include:
- Health insurance.
- Free dental insurance.
- Pension plan.
- Life insurance.
- Twelve paid holidays.
- Vacation, sick, and personal days.
- Employee assistance program.
Send resume and cover letter to:
877 South Street Suite 4E
Pittsfield, MA 01201 or email to email@example.com. AA/EOE