Opportunity for financial advisor with business development skills to become a partner at Berkshire Money Management.
- Identifies and sets appointments with potential clients.
- Serves as the primary financial advisor for certain clients and the backup advisor for other clients.
- Responsible for analyzing client situations, formulating an initial financial plan, complete with written recommendations via MoneyGuidePro, and presenting them to clients. Follow-up and implementation of these recommendations is critical.
- Follow-up every client meeting with written notes, including the client’s to-do list. Developing and maintaining the client relationship, within BMM’s culture, including compliance with SEC guidance, is critical.
- Excellent organizational skills
- Results oriented
- Positive attitude
- Ability to handle numerous projects simultaneously
Some of the features of this position include:
- Salary plus bonuses
- Comprehensive training, including financial planning, marketing techniques, consultative selling, client service, and investment strategies and products
- Marketing support, including brand advertising, that will help to expand and grow client relationships
- Significant career growth opportunities within the company
- Opportunity to acquire company equity and become a partner
As a partner, your input and suggestions regarding the internal structure and operations of the business will be encouraged. BMM is growing, and we’re looking to add a capable business development professional who is interested in growing with us.
Call or e-mail Allen Harris at 413-997-2006 or AHarris@BerkshireMM.com to explore.