Canyon Ranch is looking for a Nutritionist at our Lenox, MA location.
As a Canyon Ranch Nutritionist, you will:
- Provide professional, quality nutrition counseling in the form of one-on-one guest consultations and group workshops.
- Create and provide informative, dynamic lectures on nutrition following the Canyon Ranch philosophy.
- Participate in program development, food and menu development and provide information for publication in cooperation with public relations department as it relates to the Nutrition department.
- Provide training for Canyon Ranch staff when requested.
- Must have 3 to 5 years’ prior experience within a same or related field.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience. Advanced degree (MS in Nutrition) preferred.
- Registered Dietitian Certification or license in state providing services.
- Current Professional Licensure: Massachusetts Nutrition Licensure.
- Functional knowledge of the underlying cause/physiology and nutrition therapy for acute and chronic disease.
- Cheerful, positive attitude; guest service-oriented; able to work effectively with a variety of people.
- Willing to learn/adopt Canyon Ranch integrative nutrition philosophy.
- Demonstrated public speaking, technical writing, and lecture development skills.