Your journey begins now!
Cranwell Spa & Golf Resort is currently open as it transforms into Miraval Berkshires and Wyndhurst Manor & Club. It is our ongoing purpose to bring imagination, authenticity and meaning to wellness. Each day we work to bring out the best in all we do for our guests and colleagues (you) to take comfort in.
Candidates interested in joining us on this journey need to believe in the power of the individual and understand that regardless of the job, every position has meaning and is important to Miraval’s purpose.
A massage therapist is responsible for delivery of exceptional massage and body treatments. A massage therapist must exude the following qualities:
- Excellent communication and guest service skills.
- Confident technical provider.
- Time-management awareness.
- Exceptional team player.
- Organizational skills and tidiness.
Additionally, the successful candidate for this position will undergo a 6-week training module to understand the many modalities that Miraval offers. Must be currently licensed as a massage therapist in Massachusetts (will consider covering the cost of obtaining a MA massage license if currently licensed in CT, VT, or NY).
Full-time, part-time, and on-call positions are available.
Miraval is a place where high expectations aren’t just met- they’re exceeded. It’s a place of outstanding rewards, where talent opens doors to exciting challenges in the wellness industry. It’s a place where career opportunities are as unlimited as your imagination. Discover your place to shine in our warm, respectful, and inclusive culture.
We thank you for your interest.
Miraval Berkshires offers:
- World-class resort.
- Awarded Fortune’s 100 best companies to work for.
- Unlimited use of our fitness center, yoga classes, and lectures.
- Competitive pay.
- Positions with incentive & bonus packages.
- $1,000 reimbursement for tuition (after 12 months).
- Employee discounts on all spa services and programming.
- Discounted and comped rates at Hyatt Hotels.
- Positions with flexible schedules.
Maximum of 2 weeks Paid Time Off eligible to be used after 90 days from 5/15/20 (amount of PTO based on colleague status).
Sign on bonus of $1000; $500 after completing the training period and another $500 after 6 months of employment from 5/5/20.
Colleague Referral Plan
$125 at 90 days of employment.
$125 at 180 days of employment.
(Applicant must have colleague’s name on application)