Berkshire County Arc is seeking a Marketing Director. This full-time position is available immediately. We are growing, and have a phenomenal reputation and excellent benefits.
The successful candidate must:
- be high-energy, passionate, motivated, and detail-oriented
- have a proven track record in raising donor revenue and willingness to work collaboratively
- be highly-skilled in social media marketing and website management
- have strong written and verbal communication skills
- be familiar with Microsoft Office applications, and have general computer savvy
- possess a bachelor’s degree in communication, marketing, or a related field with at least five years experience (master’s degree preferred)
- non-profit experience is a plus
Responsibilities include all press releases and website management. This person will oversee the public image & representation of the agency through all aspects of the media, collaborate with partnering agencies, manage all development efforts, and foster positive public relations through the planning and implementing of fundraising programs, marketing direction, grant writing and communication.
$50,000-$60,000, depending on experience and qualifications
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status.