Position Available: Loan Closer/Processor
Department: Loan Operations
- Permanent full-time position
- 40 hours per week
- Salary commensurate with experience
- Main Office, 75 Park St., Lee, MA – close to public transport
The Loan Closer/Processor position requires an elevated legal knowledge of residential mortgage closings and familiarity with loan documents. This position is responsible for the closing preparation and quality control of portfolio and secondary market loans. The ability to speak “legalese” is preferred. The secondary responsibility of this position is to disclose closing costs via the loan estimate per TRID Regulations and process loans for assigned originators. The Processor works with the originators to create a complete, accurate, and compliant file for underwriting. This individual is also responsible for clearing any outstanding conditions and for preparing the file for the closer.
The Loan Closer/Processor must maintain knowledge of and comply with Federal and State Laws and all regulations that are appropriate for specific job responsibilities.
Skills & Requirements
• Minimum of 2 years of mortgage processing or equivalent experience required.
• Paralegal experience preferred.
• Bilingual abilities are a plus.
• Possesses strong attention to detail, is analytical, and has exceptional organization skills.
• Must be a self-starter with the ability to work independently, be proactive, and take initiative.
• Excellent PC skills and ability to learn additional programs as required.
• Meet production and quality standards and maintain pipeline daily.
• Maintain superior level of customer service skills with customers, vendors, and co-workers.
All Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
If you are interested in this job, please email your resume to Susan B. Brown – SVP, or Stacy Simms – HR Assistant. You may also call (413) 243 0117 or fax (413) 243 8465.