Berkshire Sterile Manufacturing (BSM) provides individuals the opportunity to pursue a career at a fast-paced, industry-leading, and entrepreneurial contract manufacturing organization within the biotech and pharmaceutical industries. BSM is located 45 minutes from the Albany, NY area. We have a great benefits package including day-one health insurance, 401(k), on-site subsidized day care, tuition reimbursement, and more!
We are looking for an experienced training professional with a compliance background who will help ensure that BSM employees are properly trained to execute their job functions. In this role, you will assess training needs and develop and conduct training to individuals in all areas and aspects of the business.
- Conduct training assessments, develop and conduct sound training, and assess outcomes.
- Partner with all cGMP groups to provide support and meet training needs.
- Participate in the development of continuous improvement of training materials required to comply with cGMPs.
- Maintain training module in Master Control and managing training job codes, including loading of data and documents, and report generation.
- Track and monitor training compliance including notification of trainings needed, execution, and follow-up.
- Participate in other quality system activities as required.
- Ability to remain stationary for long periods of time and move between locations.
- Oral communication skills.
- May occasionally lift up to 10 lbs.
- College degree.
- 3-5 years’ experience in training, instructional design, or related experience, including understanding of training methodologies, curriculum development, and demonstrated soft skills (attention to detail, communication skills, critical thinking, time management, confidentiality, etc.)
- Experience in a cGxP environment preferred.
- Proficiency in MS office applications such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Adobe Acrobat.
- Multimedia experience helpful, such as Adobe Creative suite.
8:30 am to 5:00 pm Monday through Friday, with some overtime required.