Cain Hibbard & Myers, a fast-paced, dynamic law firm located in the Berkshires of Western Massachusetts, seeks a smart, energetic and experienced firm administrator. Reporting to the managing partner, and critical to day-to-day firm management, the firm administrator is responsible for all financial and operational aspects of the firm.
- Recruiting/orientation of new hires;
- Hiring/supervision of non-attorney personnel;
- Human resources management;
- IT management (working with an outside vendor);
- Multiple-facility management;
- Financial reporting and management;
- Risk management;
- Development/implementation of firm protocols/procedures, including financial controls, security, confidentiality, and record management and retention.
- Responsibilities also include marketing, including development/management of firm print materials, advertising, and website, and participation in strategic planning.
Qualified applicants must have:
- Experience in human resources management and strong skills in technology, problem-solving, organization, and communication.
- Five or more years of management experience preferred, with law firm or professional service office experience a plus.
- A bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Human Resources Management, or equivalent combination of education and experience, required.
Qualified candidates should send cover letter and resume by email to:
Dennis LaRochelle, Partner
Meet us on our website at www.cainhibbard.com