Work hand-in-hand with the VP of Tourism and Marketing, the Sr. Marketing Specialist, and across teams to execute e-communications, maintain/optimize both of our websites, and execute social media. Must have demonstrated experience in digital marketing platforms, website development, and email marketing.
(These skills are a prerequisite for any applicant.)
- Highly proficient in WordPress, SEO, basic HTML coding, and Google Analytics.
- Proficient in MailChimp and social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram).
- Demonstrated knowledge/experience in digital marketing, web development, data analytics.
- Ability to complete technical projects and manage competing deadlines.
- Project management, organizational, and administrative skills.
- Editing and proofing abilities.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills with ability to think creatively and strategically.
- Must have a bachelor degree in related field or 1+ years of digital marketing experience.
- Knowledge of the Berkshire region, membership organizations, and economic development is a plus.
- Prepare and execute all email marketing campaigns and accompanying advertisements.
- Measure and evaluate performance, experiments, and conversion tests.
- Update, maintain, and streamline MailChimp lists.
- Update, maintain, and optimize SEO/SEM on berkshires.org and 1berkshire.com.
- Update all web advertisements by working with staff for content and deadlines.
- Serve as a liaison with contracted web developers to troubleshoot websites.
- Use Google Analytics to measure, report, and analyze performance of digital marketing campaigns and websites under supervision of Sr. Marketing Specialist.
- Execute social media plans and maintain presence under guidance of Sr. Marketing Specialist.
- Participate in strategic planning for consumer and corporate digital marketing plans.
- Evaluate emerging technologies and best practices to optimize tools/stay on trend with technology.
- Special projects and other duties as required.
Interested and qualified candidates should send an application packet including:
- Cover Letter indicating why you are the right candidate for this position and how you will help 1Berkshire
- Updated Resume
- Salary Requirements
- Professional References
PLEASE NOTE: All applications will be treated confidentially. Only fully completed application packets will be given consideration. All submittals must be sent in hard copy form to:
PO Box 4829,
Pittsfield MA 01201 – or to email@example.com as PDFs.
1Berkshire is a county-wide non-profit organization focused on economic development and promotion of the region as a preferred place to visit, live, and grow a business. It provides programs that connect businesses with each other and with potential customers, as well as works to develop future leaders and support entrepreneurs. 1Berkshire is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. For information, visit 1Berkshire.com.