Berkshire County Arc is seeking a Developmental Disabilities Residential Site Manager.
- Assume primary responsibility for the recruitment, orientation, training, supervision, scheduling, and evaluation of all assigned staff.
- Conduct performance appraisals with all assigned staff annually and following 90-day orientation.
- Perform required assessments and provide input toward annual objectives. Participate in all Team meetings toward the development and evaluation of a Residential Service Plan/Individual Service Plan for each person in the residence.
- Ensure that all programming will conform to the goals and objectives outlined in the Residential Service Plans/Individual Service Plans.
- Any other duties as assigned by the Residential Supervisor.
- Bachelor’s degree is preferred in a pertinent field. Three years of supervisory experience in a residential setting may be applied in lieu of educational requirements.
- First aid & CPR certification, and MAP certification preferred.
- Valid driver’s license.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status.