Berkshire County Arc seeks a dynamic leader to support and develop its expanding clinical department. The Director will be an integral part of assessing, implementing, and monitoring both behavioral and nursing supports of all individuals served, including individuals with autism, developmental or intellectual disabilities, and brain-injured adults. The Director is responsible for the supervision of staff and therapeutic teams to ensure effective delivery of all clinical services.
In addition to a comprehensive understanding of mental health issues, this position requires:
- Demonstrated understanding of Applied Behavior Analysis as a treatment approach.
- Excellent written and interpersonal communication skills for nursing assessments.
- Exceptional organizational and leadership skills.
- A minimum of a master’s degree in a relevant field.
- Demonstrated clinical experience in a relevant setting, with at least five years in a leadership role.
Apply Online: https://bcarcjobs.org/jobapp/job-listings.asp
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status.