Bookkeeper/Administrative Assistant for hotel/restaurant, gift shop, and property management companies.
Monday through Friday.
40 hours per week.
Salary and benefits to be determined based on education and experience.
Education and Experience
Accounting education/experience required. Must have extensive experience using Quickbooks. Experience with hotel reservation and POS systems a plus. Four-year degree in accounting or similar preferred.
Bookkeeper/Administrative Assistant reporting to professional accounting staff and management team members.
- Maintain Quickbooks accounting for a 45-room hotel and restaurant including daily revenue tracking, accounts payable, payroll (via third-party processor), bank reconciliation, room occupancy, meals, and sales tax filings, through monthly closings and financial report generation.
- Maintain Quickbooks accounting for gift shop including in-house payroll, accounts payable, cash receipts, bank reconciliation, and general ledger.
- Assist with bookkeeping for two property management companies using Deneb accounting software including in-house payroll, accounts payable, accounts receivable, cash receipts, bank reconciliation, and general ledger.
- Assist in preparation and tracking of annual budget.
- Report to management status of all companies on a regular basis.
- Assist in preparation for year-end audits for all companies.
- Assist with basic office and clerical duties (filing, telephones, mail, typing, greet visitors to office, correspondence, etc.)
- Microsoft Excel and Word used on regular basis for all companies.
Via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Hotel on North
c/o David J. Tierney, Jr., Inc.
169 Gale Avenue
Pittsfield, MA 01201