We are a Honeywell/Notifer Preferred Distributer licensed in Massachusetts and New York with offices in Lee, MA and Clifton Park, NY. Our professional team designs, provides, installs, and services Notifier Fire Alarm Systems, CCTV, Access Systems, Honeywell Security Systems as well as commercial sound and communications systems. Our Engineering Dept. also supports Architects, Engineers, and Electrical Contractors with CAD design services, job supervision, final connections, and warranty. A few of our premium installations include Cooley Dickinson Hospital in Northampton, General Dynamics Complex in Pittsfield, Williams College in Williamstown, & Crane and Company in Dalton.
We are a 48-year-old family-owned and -operated company. Our service area includes western MA to Worcester, southern VT, and eastern NY including the Capitol district. The company is UL-listed and certified NICET 4 for fire and security and operates their own 24-hour Central Alarm Monitoring Station in Pittsfield, MA. Our greatest asset is our employees with some longevity in excess of 40 years.
We offer a competitive salary based on qualifications and experience. In addition, we offer:
- Health insurance, full family plan, company pays 70% with Health New England.
- A SIMPLE retirement plan with company participation up to 3%.
- From 80-200 hours of personal time based on years of service and including vacations.
- 8 paid holidays.
- Paid tuition for business-related courses.
- ON CALL: All technicians are required to be “on call”, in rotation, for one week. For this they are paid:
- $110 to be on call.
- Double time for all hours worked on call.
- Company vehicle to take home.
Sign-On Bonus: Based on qualifications and experience up to $1,000.00 sign-on bonus is available paid over the 1st year at $250.00 per quarter.
We will train you on our brands of equipment as well as provide factory training and NICET courses.
- Massachusetts Class D Alarm Technician or class B Electrician. (If you do not have a license, but otherwise qualify please contact us to see about obtaining a license with us. Mass office only, NY office does not require a license.)
- No felonies and subject to a successful CORI report.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Computer literate and electronic training or experience.
For a confidential interview please FAX or E-Mail your resume to:
D. Justin Mooney
Lee Audio ‘N Security
PO Box 299 (65 Fairview St)
Lee, MA 01238
We look forward to hearing from you.